Are you planning to create a video for your business?
If so, it is important to have a good video script.
It’s too easy though, to get an idea and then jump right into script writing.
- It is better to start by putting together a simple brief, designed to answer a few simple questions.
- What’s your goal for this video?
- Why are you making the video in the first place?
- Who is the audience you want for this video?
- What’s the video topic?
- What are the key takeaways of the video?
- What should viewers learn from watching it?
- What’s our call-to-action?
- What do we want viewers to do after they’ve finished watching the video?
- Think of your answers as short bullet points.
- Then use the bullet points for your script.
Hope you find this useful.
If you are looking for a simple way to create your own videos,
check out this link
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License.
Click here to see the full list of images and attributions: